Friday, September 5, 2008

#1


Hello world.
I once had a blog named fireplug in the years of my extreme angst. And during the years of my extreme angst it had never occurred to me
 that I may need a blog for practical value. I guess now is a good a time as any to begin again, and this time with a
 hyphen and everything.

The summer is over. I started watercoloring the story of Nicky and Jonathan but failed to complete it. Furthermore, I did not bring the pages with me to school, so pictures of that will have to wait.

I did start developing of Red's story of her internship. There she is on the plane, she's caught someone staring at her. "What is it?" She thinks, "Do you recognize me?" Shotty lazy pictures.


I did also start the story of how the vice cop got fired. Once again, not to completion.
 Obviously.






There she is. All sassy.












The rest of the summer was uneventful in my sketchbook. Designs for people's tacky tattoos and sketches of Ben. As usual, my favorites are the ones that took two and a half seconds to draw.






























Well. It will be more interesting the next time around, when I re-realize how to use this and when I can take better pictures.
This is really happening.

Maritsa.

0 comments: