Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm a creep.

Silly me thought it would be a good idea to do the scan while the pencil was still on there. I'm dumb, again.

I've never digitally painted anything in my life and I figured my 8 hour shift would be a nice time to try it. If it ends up looks half decent I might post it, but so far attempts have not been going spectacularly well.

It's for my illustration class, and believe it or not it's actually a political portrait. All my initial ideas involved Sarah Palin as a slut or whatever, but I found them all to be rather obvious solutions and I scratched all of them without informing my teacher. So we'll see how that goes.

Besides, this was way more fun.


I also tweeked my book cover only slightly and I was surprised at how well received it was. My type teacher would probably vomit after looking at the inside flaps and I'll fix that, but other than that, I apparently don't have to touch it. What a relief.


Is that all? I think so. Maybe. I'm not sure. I'll check. I'll be back.
-M

0 comments: