Saturday, November 22, 2008

I blame it on the black star, the falling sky, and the satellite that beams me home.

This the shitacular piece I did while I had the plague about a little boy who got arrested for sexual harassment after he kissed his playmate. My teacher says I have to do it over. But I don't blame him.

In recent news: I like comic books.









My teacher has left the DUMBO photography assignment open for us to do whatever we want with it, and I've decided that I'm going to turn it into a series of postcards. 





I like them alright even thought they still need a certain amount of work, but I think I may spend the money to get them printed all nice for survey.




In the past week or two I have spent a copious amount of time on projects I am not particularly proud of, gotten the plague, gotten fucked by my school, and re-discovered that I am just an all around bad person.

There will be more to come--

Cynically,
Maritsa 

0 comments: