Saturday, October 24, 2009

Comics

I've been pretty unhappy with the way work has been coming out this semester. And I am especially bad at drawing comics, but I'm going to suck it up and post a couple things. I did a one pager for the sonnet Whoso List To Hunt which kind of fell apart in the last few panels, but I'll put the decent part here.





Here is the Ozymandias assignment, sans words.










And finally here's the two pager I did in color. I'm a pretty shameful writer, but other than that, eh... let's just say I'm the least disappointed with this one.





























My teacher said it looked European, and told me not to be offended-- which didn't make sense to me, because European comics are awesome. But I mean European everything is awesome...

3 comments:

aripatrinos said...

I loved the JASON character.
I agree that "some" European stuff are awesome.

Kevin Stanton said...

The way the black shadow moves around the whole page on the Ozymandias comic is awesome!!!

Ben Dayton said...

I like the retro/future world you've created here. Very cool.