Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

So I think i hate everything I've done recently...

I finally finished my 15 page comic, actually ahead of deadline, but I think this is the only page I'm mildly proud of.



ooh, yeah.

This is for the book Every Man Dies Alone. I hate it. I think my teacher did too.



This is an illustration in progress for an article on abuse of children in the church. Very much not done. My teacher already dismissed it because it's in pencil.



I guess the bottom line is that I had pretty much a failure of week.
It's okay...

I'm going to go watch the Watchmen.

Mareeeetsa

3 comments:

Kar Kay said...

you don't know me, but that last piece deserves to be framed and published!

Melissa Ling said...

That is my favorite page of your comic too!

chanice said...

I think we can arrange something.